Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!

2010-08-27 16:52:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!
From: Wayne T Smith <WTSmith AT maine DOT edu>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:52:47 -0400
If I understand this correctly, we've seen a couple of problems like this, especially after our backup servers were placed back in a private network
  • maybe the client can't open a connection to the backup server due to firewall
  • maybe the client can't do reverse DNS lookup (or its domain controller can't)
Cheers, Wayne