Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] watching a running job (part 2)

2010-08-17 13:27:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] watching a running job (part 2)
From: Wayne T Smith <WTSmith AT maine DOT edu>
To: Nate Sanders <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:27:05 -0400
Take a look at the job details ... you may find that the job waited for a long period of time for a tape or tape drive to become available.

Also, you might want to exclude the NetBackup catalog from your Master server backup (and make sure your catalog jobs are working).

At least your DSSU trial won't shoe-shine! ;-)

Cheers, Wayne