Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted

2010-08-17 10:39:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] None of the slected hosts could be contacted
From: fredsharky <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:39:31 -0400
First off this is a Solaris server running 5.1, yes 5.1.  It just has not been
upgraded yet for some reason.

When in the gui (windows java or jnbSA) under "Host Prperties" - "Master
Server", when I click on the master server and try to access the "Properties" I
get this message "None of the slected hosts could be contacted"...

I have never seen this before and there is not much on the web, well nothing
actually.

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated

Thanks
Fred