Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Nirvanix

2010-08-16 14:12:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Nirvanix
From: Wayne T Smith <WTSmith AT maine DOT edu>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:12:40 -0400
No impressions here, but I'll note that CommVault is advertising their product's use with Nirvanix.

Cheers, Wayne

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Roy McMorran <mcmorran AT mdibl DOT org> wrote:
I recently received a notification from the Symantec beta program about a beta for cloud-based backup storage using Nirvanix.  I can't really take advantage of this beta at the moment, but I wonder if anyone else has tried it out.  Any impressions you could share?

--
Roy McMorran
Systems Administrator