Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need to find out which media server is backing up which client...

2010-08-12 14:37:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need to find out which media server is backing up which client...
From: Boris Kraizman <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:37:16 -0400
Hello,

You can use bpverify CLI command, the output of that command has a field with the backup media server used for the backup image.

Regards,
Boris

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
I don't know about a script to generate a list of which media server
backs up which clients, but can't you just pull up Activity Monitor,
click on File -> Export and Export the Activity Monitor into a text
file that could then be opened up in Excel and have all but to columns
deleted? Client and media Server?

- HKY