Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Email restore using NBU?? Please help!! :(

2010-08-09 18:31:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Email restore using NBU?? Please help!! :(
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:31:00 +0000
There is the process of using a Recovery Storage Group.

Where you set it up for one storage group like SG1-1
Then restore just that storage group and the logs.
Then you can use exmerge to extract out just that one persons mailbox ( either
merge to current mailbox or out to a pst)
If out to a pst then you open it like an archive, move the item you are looking
for to the main mailbox then remove the pst.

Look up info on how to restore using a Recovery Storage Group.