Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Your catalog size?

2010-07-22 22:58:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Your catalog size?
From: Travis Kelley <rhatguy AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT staples DOT com>, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:58:04 -0400
I have a 1TB and backups do take a while...but perhaps the most
annoying thing for me is an images on media report.  The full catalog
has to be scanned anytime you look for what images are on a tape.
Overall though there is no problem with a large catalog as long as you
manage it properly and have good disk to store it on.