Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] command to figure out size of all backups in a given period

2010-07-15 12:01:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] command to figure out size of all backups in a given period
From: Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:59:29 -0500
How much data was backed up in the last week
- /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimagelist -U -hoursago 336

How much data was backed up on April 26th
- /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimagelist -U -d 04/26/02
00:00:00 -e 04/27/02 00:00:00

How much data was backed up on client XYZ in the last week
- /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimagelist -U -client XYC -hoursago 168

- /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpcatlist -client xxx