Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Allow Multiple Data Streams creating thousands of jobs!

2010-06-25 15:41:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Allow Multiple Data Streams creating thousands of jobs!
From: Jon Bousselot <jon-bousselot AT pacbell DOT net>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
When you run this, how many jobs are active?

You get multiple jobs because you are using wildcards.  This is the behavior I would expect.
If it is anything other than 6, then you have likely hit the MPX limit you set on your drives or you have hit the limit set by number of jobs allowed per client.

This property is found under Host Properties > MasterServer > Client Attributes > General tab.