Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] More vStorage w/ NBU 7 Observations...

2010-06-25 07:29:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] More vStorage w/ NBU 7 Observations...
From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:19:37 -0400
On Thursday 24 June 2010 17:14:01 Thomas.Hirt AT sungard DOT com wrote:
> Jorge – When I was talking with support; they didn’t have a firm date.
> Only that GA would be sometime in August and that a patch should be made
> available sometime in July.

Thanks Thomas.  We're on 6.5.3 and our main reason to upgrade is to use
vStorage and, for a moment, I thought about wating until August for this
update...but anyway, there are no big show-stoppers (at least there are
workarounds for these issues) so I'm proceeding with the upgrade.

Best regards,
Jorge