Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How's 6.5.6?

2010-06-07 15:15:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How's 6.5.6?
From: Bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:15:09 -0400
After months of working an issue with Symantec, they're recommending that
I upgrade from my current 6.5.4 to 6.5.6. Frankly, when we upgraded to
6.5.2, 6.5.3, and 6.5.4 to resolve an issue, we've been bit with something
else that didn't work quite right, so we're more than a little gun-shy.

I'm being told by Symantec that 6.5.6 is a Good Thing and is focused
mainly on fixes, but what's been y'all's experiences with it?

                                                                      -
Bluejay Adametz

I bought some powdered water but I don't know what to add!