Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1

2010-05-12 11:36:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1
From: Sushil <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:36:34 -0400
Another thing which i noticed in logs there were many jobs which were in queued
state but only 4 drives out 0f 8 were utilised. I can not find the reason why
the jobs were queued if the tape drives were available. Strange enough those
queued jobs became active after 2 hours.

I have no idea what those jobs were waiting for in those 2 hours, is there any
way to find that out? And also what could be the reason for this?

Thanks,
Sushil