Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1

2010-05-12 07:06:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:06:03 +0100
Sushil
Status 54 means NetBackup could not communicate with the client. (In
most cases timed out connecting to the client).

As for 6, I see them when doing redo logs - If there is nothing to
backup it fails with this code.

In your case, I am not sure. bpbkar and backint logging should be
enabled for the SAP Client to get more info.

sorry I could not help anymore
Simon