Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS EXCHANGE CCR Cluster Backup ISSUE

2010-04-13 02:01:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS EXCHANGE CCR Cluster Backup ISSUE
From: NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 02:01:53 -0400
Hi Forum,

My Environment MASTER / MEDIA on Solaris 10 with 6.5.5 Enterprise.

Trying to backup MS Echange 2007 mail boxes as storage group.

Intially successfully configured and tested. But now when i start any exchange
backup just before completing the snapshots it is failing with error code 50.
Because of this my other network/BCV backups also getting failed.

Using VSS option.

Backup selection looks like below.

NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG01-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG02-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG03-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG09-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG10-VIP01
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG13-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG14-EMP
Microsoft Information Store:\Public Folder SG
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG04-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG05-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG06-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG07-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG08-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG11-NonEMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01-SG12-EMP
NEW_STREAM
Microsoft Information Store:\MBX01_Temp_SG

Thanks in Advance.

Regards