Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions about NetBackup Shared Storage Option (SSO)

2010-04-08 14:54:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions about NetBackup Shared Storage Option (SSO)
From: logon <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 02:44:12 -0400
Q3: Well, what I have done is connected the drives and robot to the Fabric.
I run Win2k3, and essentially what Windows does is detects a Medium Changer and
the relevant Tape drives that are present on the fabric. Doing this also allows
you to run the Device Configuration Wizard quite easily in windows. Of course
you can do this task ,ccna (http://www.myccnatraining.com) manually by adding a
robot and tape drives.
 I fail to understand the above question.