Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups

2010-04-08 13:41:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:40:49 +0000
On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 01:49:29PM -0400, Baumann, Kevin wrote:
> Anyone know if that will change or has changed with version 7?

I doubt it has anything to do with Netbackup. Netbackup is asking the
remote system to send data.  If that system doesn't allow wildcards,
then it won't work.

If you turn up verbosity on the filer and go through the ndmplogs, I'll
bet it is asking the filer to dump path /vol/vol2/data/[A-M]*, and the
filer is saying "I don't have a path with that name".

--
Darren