Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Jobs Que up but will not Start

2010-04-07 15:24:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Jobs Que up but will not Start
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: "'McDonald II, James F.'" <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:24:43 +0100

Do they eventually fail? If so after how long? Have you run all the usual tests (bptestbpcd, bpclntcmd, telneting to port bpcd, etc) all these tests should be run from the master, media servers and respective clients (unless of course you find the problem)?

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk