Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] convert NDMP tapes

2010-04-06 15:46:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] convert NDMP tapes
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, <AdamsDC AT medsch.ucsf DOT edu>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:45:38 -0400

A company I used years ago to recover data from a damaged hard drive and put onto tape is still around.

http://pivar.com/

Don’t know if they do what you want or not but it’s who I would check with if I had such a need.  As I recall they even had their own clean room if they needed to disassemble disk drives for recovery.