Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Flashbackup restores to Windows a success but no data on Dr

2010-03-31 19:54:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Flashbackup restores to Windows a success but no data on Dr
From: khester <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:16:29 -0400
We have been trying to restore about 1.5 TB of data to our File Server which is
a newly built staging server.  We're restoring it from the original File Server
which was backed up using Flash Backup (raw).  Most of the restores have
worked, however, it fails when we select individual folders are failing with an
status 5 so we decided to move to full volume restores but when we restore it
completes successfully but when we login to the source server, there's no data
on the drive.