Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Incremental Catalog Backup does not run

2010-03-18 15:14:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Incremental Catalog Backup does not run
From: hsmr <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:26:34 -0400
Hi people!

We have à NBU6.0 MP7 installed on a AIX6.1.
Full hot catalog cackup run everyday at 1:00pm and Incremental hot catalog
backup is supposed to start after each backup session, but it does not start.
If I don't restart Netbackup, just Full cataog backup will run.

When I restart Netbackup, the incremental catalog backup run correctly until
9:00pm. And backups sessions start and run all the night to next day at 9:00am.
After the last backup session, incremental catalog backup down again until the
restart of Netbackup.

Do you have some ideas ?