Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] KMS issues in SSO environment?!

2010-03-04 21:30:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] KMS issues in SSO environment?!
From: David Stanaway <david AT stanaway DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:29:37 -0600
I'm using IBM LTO4 in a Dell ML6010 (Rebadged ADIC i500) with KMS and
SSO with no issues at all.

I am using W2K8 X64 with NBU 6.5.4

We are using the IBM Drivers for the LTO4 as per compat matrix.

We are a pretty small tape environment in the scheme of things though,
with the library drives (2 of them) just being shared with 2 NBU Media
servers. The drives are only used for dupe jobs.