Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Rel 7.0

2010-03-03 09:45:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Rel 7.0
From: "Jim Caldwell" <caldwellj AT nccommunitycolleges DOT edu>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:45:19 -0500
I am contemplating installing NBU 7.0 any known issues or gotcha's? Solaris 10 is my Master/Media Server, clients, Solaris, Windows, Hyper-V and SQL. My current level is 6.5.4.

James M. Caldwell
NCCCS Unix Support
Operation & Systems Analyst
caldwellj AT nccommunitycolleges DOT edu
919-807-7234 (Office)
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed
to third parties when required by the statutes. (NCGS.Ch.132)