Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Incremental Backups.

2010-02-22 18:03:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Incremental Backups.
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Ulises Rodriguez" <ulises.rodriguez AT wallst DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:02:36 -0500

I get the status 800 message when the disk volume is having issues.

Make sure you can open the disk volume in explorer.

Run Chkdsk F: /f

Check Security on the F: (NetBackup service account should have full control)

If this is a raid volume run a bit level synch / consistency check

If you are writing to F:\ (not a folder) make sure the “This directory can exist in the root file system” box is checked in the dssu.

-Jonathan