Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup client backup result

2010-02-03 08:28:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup client backup result
From: Steve Fogarty <steve.fogarty AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:28:21 -0400
Quick and easy way is:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -U -backstat

Steve

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Sushil <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Hi,

We are running Netbackup 5.1 on solaris. My question is:

Is there a report that could be generated showing the results of the backups?
or is there any way we can check backup status at client end like we have dsmsched.log in TSM, something like that?

Thanks,
Sushil