Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hyper-V Issues

2010-01-28 09:37:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hyper-V Issues
From: "Jim Caldwell" <caldwellj AT nccommunitycolleges DOT edu>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:36:51 -0500
(11) system call failed
(6) the backup failed to back up the requested files

I have about 16 Hyper-V policies defined and running. But I am getting at least one failure per backup session with the above errors. Because they are general errors I am not getting much from trouble shooting and support. Is anyone else have any issues? Any suggestions? Thanks.

James M. Caldwell
NCCCS Unix Support
Operation & Systems Analyst
caldwellj AT nccommunitycolleges DOT edu
919-807-7234 (Office)
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed
to third parties when required by the statutes. (NCGS.Ch.132)