Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive config problem

2010-01-13 11:23:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive config problem
From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw AT gmail DOT com>
To: NetBackup List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:23:25 -0500
Tpconfig worked flawlessly. Robtest moved a tape from s1 to d1 fine, but is giving SCSI errors when trying to move back. Devfsadm seemed ok. I'm starting to suspect a physical tape library problem, which is of course, not maintained and really old.

Sláinte,

David

"Build a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life" - Terry Pratchett

Checkout my photos - http://www.panoramio.com/user/1113507