Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] I inherited a mess.

2010-01-12 20:36:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] I inherited a mess.
From: "hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com" <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:36:47 -0600
I'm out at dinner right now, and I'm therefore not near my NetBackup documentation, but I believe you'll want to check /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images/<clientname>

When I get home I'll check my notes to see if I'm correct.

Good luck!

- Heathe Kyle Yeakley

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

Sagz wrote:

Update:

I actually found the old server but it won't boot (redhat 7.1)

I was able to mount the filesystems to try and grab the catalog. Where could I look?

i have access to /usr/openv/netbackup

thanks