Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Success Rate

2010-01-12 09:04:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Success Rate
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: <briandiven AT northwesternmutual DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:03:40 +0800
Hi,

My side success rate is about +98%. As of now we are only on
Solaris/Redhat, Oracle and Oracle Applications only.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :   (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :    (O) 6895 - 4991
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.

             <briandiven@north
             westernmutual.com
             Sent by:                  <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT

             veritas-bu-bounce                                          cc
             s AT mailman.eng DOT aub

             urn.edu                                               Subject
                                       [Veritas-bu] Backup Success Rate

             01/12/2010 09:27
             PM

 I've been asked what I think the national average is for backup
success.  I recall hearing at one time that it was around 85-86% ...
What do you believe this to be?

TIA

Brian

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of
Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail
and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the
sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that
communications received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center
are secure. Communications that are not received via the Northwestern
Mutual Secure Message Center may not be secure and could be observed by a
third party. Thank you for your cooperation.