Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Res: Run a script for restoring Oracle database

2010-01-08 10:55:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Res: Run a script for restoring Oracle database
From: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 07:55:46 -0800 (PST)
    To make a oracle restore/recover, you start script directly on client. You
also can connect on RMAN and run the commands to make a restore indicating the
NetBackup how media manager.

T+

Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Puc-Campinas(SP) - Brasil
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br