Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] FA for NetBackup 7

2009-12-18 12:37:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] FA for NetBackup 7
From: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
To: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:36:54 -0600

I agree, Ed. The same rep did tell me that the Java GUI will eventually go away. And since Ops Center will be/is web based, I would assume that would make the Windows Admin Console go away as well. I was glad to hear that the GUIs will be sticking around, as I had thought we were getting forced to use a new GUI after the entire life of the product (or most of it) using the classic GUI style.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Sent by: <veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

12/18/2009 10:37 AM

Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
cc
"veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] FA for NetBackup 7