Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Net Backup errors after Upgrade to Rel6.5

2009-12-09 14:47:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Net Backup errors after Upgrade to Rel6.5
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:46:59 -0600
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Janardhana Babu Donga <jbdonga AT ucdavis DOT edu> wrote:

We have found that the client side (Database Server), was upgraded only to 6.5 base version. Master Server was upgraded to 6.5.4. We applied the patch to the Database Server now. Both Master and Client are now on 6.5.4.

Still the multiple channels was not working. Does the Database Server needs a reboot?

Oracle needs to be restarted after new agents are installed.

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org
Contact Me Linkedin