Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box

2009-11-23 09:29:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box
From: Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jeff Lightner <jlightner AT water DOT com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:00:03 +0300
Jeff,

I appreciated your support, but I sent this email after I did the steps you mention about it below. Before I few minutes I fixed the issue by install  jnbSA and jbpSA local on  my linux box, I connected now remotely to Netbackup server and it is working fine.

I highly appreciated everyone efforts in the maillist whom tried advice me.

Keep in touch for support and find-out the solution.

---
Best wishes,
Waleed Harbi
Try not to become a man of success
but rather try to become a man of value.