Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to view the backup history in BAR GUI

2009-11-20 13:03:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to view the backup history in BAR GUI
From: n_ashwin <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:26:11 -0500
After successfully backing up  my filesystem, I am unable to view the backup
images in Netbackup 6.5.4 client BAR GUI. All settings [source,target, client,
type and class of backups] are correct. Tried giving the FQDN of client. That
too did not help. I am able to view the backup image database in db\images.

What could be the possible reason ? Is there a known bug ?