Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ACS status = 29

2009-11-13 13:39:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ACS status = 29
From: "Marianne Van Den Berg" <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:39:13 +0200
You need to determine if it's one or all media servers having a problem
with dismounts.
The most common cause of unload failures is device mapping mismatch
(when ACS address e.g. 0,0,10,0 does not map to the correct
/dev/rmt/xcbn device name).

If logging is increased on ACSLS side, you will be able to see all
mount/dismount requests in acsss_stats.log.
If you have VERBOSE entry in vm.conf on all media servers, you will be
able to see the NBU part of Media Manager comms as well in
/var/adm/messages.

Regards

M.