Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to use the DataDomain system cleaning process

2009-10-29 01:06:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to use the DataDomain system cleaning process
From: nguytom <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:03:29 -0400
Hi All,

I hear DataDomain has DataDomain system cleaning process, anyone knows about it
please let me know (command line and how to run the cleaning process, also you
can please share me DataDomain OS Admin Guide, I don't have access to
DataDomain account because I like to learn on it before we implan datadomain in
our system. Thanks.