Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Generating Backup Report through Netbackup

2009-10-23 09:22:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Generating Backup Report through Netbackup
From: Baldwin Sung <baldwinsung AT me DOT com>
To: Adrian Soetanto <adrian.soetanto AT bentoel.co DOT id>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:19:02 -0400
Hi Adrian,

For the report...
Have a look the mail_bp_reports script in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/
goodies.

Add the script and an email address to a daily cron job.

For the sched, try bpsched or bpclsched with a time stamp.

hope this helps
-Baldwin

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2009, at 5:22 AM, Adrian Soetanto <adrian.soetanto AT bentoel.co DOT
id