Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Prepare to Restore & Retreive a "Point in Time" Error

2009-10-21 03:38:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Prepare to Restore & Retreive a "Point in Time" Error
From: "Adrian Soetanto" <adrian.soetanto AT bentoel.co DOT id>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:33:36 +0700
Dear all,

I have a Prepare to Restore & Retreive a "Point in Time" Configuration Error in
Windows Server 2003 & Veritas Netbackup 6.5 (both the master+media server &
clients are using the same operating system & Netbackup).

The Preprare to Restore problem always end up with error like this:

[Error] V-126-8 Cannot find TrueImage date. Please make sure a full backup of
this client is available.
[Error] V-126-3 'bmrprep' could not complete the requested operation

And the Retreive a "Point in Time" Configuration Error always end up with error
like this:
[Error] V-123-49 Operation failed (Status 114).

I did googling about those 2 errors, but all the results were the same problem
without solution.

Colud anyone please help me with these problems?
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
  Adrian Soetanto
  PT. Bentoel Prima - Infrastructure Staff
  Jl. Raya Karanglo - Singosari, Malang
  Tel. (+62-341) 298 774