Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP VTL direct copy

2009-09-21 19:54:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP VTL direct copy
From: oersted <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:50:58 -0400
first, go to Hardware Compatibility List and check model and software version
of VTL you are using.

Most Sun/STK VTL allow NDMP direct copy with VTL in shared drive mode, which
means you need SSO.

Read NDMP admin guide for details on how to configure.....also look for
documentation updates for 6.5.

Return for guidance if you can't make sense of it all....