Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Hi

2009-08-25 21:32:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Hi
From: Robin Small <Robin.Small AT fresno DOT gov>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:25:10 -0700
Y'know.. I was in that boat about 6 months ago, and I think I was told just
about that same thing.. Not that it was bad, just that's how it was.. and
Mark's right, you'll really need to dig through the PDF and try out some test
vault policies.

I think the biggest hurdle I had to get past (and wrap my brain around), was
that you're building constraint-based policies (just like your backup
policies), and then you let vault just do its thing.

~ Robin