Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Live Update Questions

2009-08-13 17:20:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Live Update Questions
From: Karl Rossing <karlr AT barobinson DOT com>
To: rob worman <rob AT worman DOT org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:13:40 -0500
Thanks Rob!

I managed to get it going by simply following Renee's instructions.
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2009-February/103049.html

It works well on windows. I will not user it on our solaris clients.
It's just too combersome to have to deploy LU to all our solaris
servers. It's easier to use update_clients.

Karl