Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBakcup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT

2009-08-04 17:29:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBakcup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:25:21 -0500
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Preston, Douglas <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com> wrote:

I disabled the service  on all my windows machines

Ditto for.  It's one of these services that I wish the installer should just set to manual and let the customer set it to Automatic as part of the rest of the SAN client setup.  It's not like anybody can accidentally start using the SAN client...

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org