Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 Remote Java Admin probs

2009-08-04 06:22:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 Remote Java Admin probs
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "Cornely, David" <David_Cornely AT intuit DOT com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:18:38 +0100
Yep all done.

It works and i can connect it just doesnt seem to get any info back in
the right hand panes, and yes it was working fine at 6.5GA but after the
6.5.4 its behaving strangely.

I have checked the .vrtsnbuj shortcut to have NBJAVA_CONNECT_OPTION=1
and even increased MAX_MEMORY and still the same issue.

Cheers