Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VCB doesn't work with drive's multiplexing

2009-07-22 10:37:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VCB doesn't work with drive's multiplexing
From: ssloh <ssloh AT singnet.com DOT sg>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:34:05 +0800 (SGT)
Hi Guru,

Environment running W2K3 R2 Enterprise Server SP2 with Netbackup 6.5.3 and VCB
1.5

Two LTO4 FC drives with following setting in tape storage unit
Number of Drives:     2
Max MPX/drive:        2

Max job per client = 99

So, I am expecting 4 VCB snapshot streams to the two tape drives. But I only
get 1 VCB backup stream to each tape drive ???

The 3rd and 4th VCB backup just in queue, saying not tape drive is available.
Any ideas

Thanks