Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Another Synthetic Question

2009-07-19 20:59:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Another Synthetic Question
From: Crowey <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:55:58 -0400
If anybody was wondering, I decided to chance it and leave just the full on
disc - and the synthetic ran this weekend perfectly.

It was VERY fast and if I could spare the disc space I'd do it every week!

What is certain is that should either of my synthetics fail again, I'll use
disc for the 'seed' full.