Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Which media to load?

2009-07-14 10:05:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Which media to load?
From: "David McMullin" <David.McMullin AT CBC-Companies DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:02:27 -0400
>From my java admin console doing a restore I have the option of previewing the
>restore. This lists the tapes needed and I can check to ensure they are in my
>robot.

I just checked the BAR console, and there is a button on the left side that
allows you to preview media.
You may need to select View, Toolbar options and check the Show toolbar and
tool tips check boxes for this to be available.

So your user can check to see what media is needed and request you notify them
once it is in the robot...
Since the BAR only console does not have access to check media, I am not sure
how they can check themselves.