Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3, Windows, and blat

2009-07-09 09:29:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3, Windows, and blat
From: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
To: "Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com" <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:26:30 -0700

In windows Netbackup Administration Console

There are a couple of places you can specifiy email addresses to send to.

1

Right click on Vault Management select Vault Management Properties

Enter email addresses there

2

Expand Vault Management select your robot and right click select change.

Enter email addresses there or check the box Use email address from Vault Management Properties for eject notification

3

Expand the robot you will see your vault name click on it and on the right side you will see all your vault profiles.

Right click on your vault profile and select change

You can Use Report settings from Vault Management Properties or

You can enter comma separated email addresses  by double clicking the box in the E-mail column under reports.

Don’t forget to select Immediate reports if you want auto emails to work.

Doug