Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Regex in Java console

2009-07-01 13:17:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Regex in Java console
From: Khurram Tariq <khurramtm AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:14:21 -0500
I haven't been able to get it to work no matter what I wrote in there. Here's an example...supposed if I want to filter the jobs which are running for more than 20 hours (this is just an example I know it can be accomplished by looking at the current time & putting a 20 hour old value in start time), what do I put in there? My knowledge of regular _expression_ seems insufficient to get this to work.