Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue

2009-06-30 11:17:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:14:09 +0100
To add.... The F:\  volume is 521gb with 134gb used. Does this mean the
raw backup is 134gb or 521 as i dont want it filling tape unnecessarily.

Ideally i'd like to do the mount point option and have a policy backing
up the mount point of the problem dirs e.g F:\nic\lsnode but i dont know
how to make a mount point from a current directory in windows.

Cheers