Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Catalog Location

2009-06-24 08:05:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Catalog Location
From: Bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:01:31 -0400
> Is there a way that I can re-locate the
> catalog to a SAN attached drive on my master? My current catalog is
> 165 GB's in size.

Be wary of having your catalog in the same place as the data that you're backing up. If you loose your storage array, you'll have to first recover that 165gb before you can begin recovering anything else.

                                                                      - Bluejay Adametz

How come our saddest sadness comes from what were our most joyous joys?
- Ziggy