Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Phase 1 import CLI

2009-06-07 18:26:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Phase 1 import CLI
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Heathe Kyle Yeakley" <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:22:55 -0400
Have you tried bpexpdate -backupid XXX_###### -d 0 -force ?  I haven't
specifically tried what you are asking but I did recently import several
thousand images and I was definitely able to use bpexpdate with the -d
infinity switch to keep my phase Is from expiring.

Is there some reason a FOR loop is not possible?  I used a combination
of bpimport and for loops to do all my importing.

-Jonathan